KEEPS Corp. and Dynatron Software Inc. are pleased to announce the combination of operations and product offerings. This exciting change will roll out over the remainder of 2018 culminating with a major product enhancement launch at NADA 2019.
Why are we making this change?
Over the past twelve months we have seen a significant number of our clients utilize both KEEPS and Dynatron products.
Those clients consistently show tangible increases in return on investment vs. clients who utilize one product set or the other.
The light bulb finally went off and we are evolving our organization to better serve our clients; the good qualities from each organization will be combined to create a GREAT organization.
Moving forward KEEPS will become a parent organization and all products and services provided by KEEPS will move under the Dynatron umbrella.
What does that mean for you?
1. Enhanced implementation, onboarding, training, consulting, and client support for every client. We now have the resources to customize our approach; from the small dealership to the largest and from green pea management up to the most advanced in the industry. The operational synergy will allow us to continually improve our organization to make sure we have the capability to help you improve. Enhancements you can expect:
- New online training center with best practices and video content
- An ongoing cadence of live webinar trainings on a variety of best practices
- Parts Pricing and Matrix Optimization Consultation
- Workshop Training for Dealership Management
- New Consulting Services
2. The next generation service analytics tool which combines the strength of ROAMS (Repair Order Analytics and Management System) and EBIS (Executive Business Intelligence Software) into a new SUPER tool. As we get closer to the NADA launch, more details will be shared regarding its capabilities. Once launched, an amazing pipeline of additional capabilities are slated for development:
- Budgeting and Forecasting Module
- Shop Capacity and Productivity Module
- Service Advisor and Technician Pay Plan Module
- Parts Pricing and Matrix Optimization Module
How will we communicate these enhancements?
With the launch of this new communication platform, we will provide updates every two to three weeks. Communications will include service operations best practices, managerial best practices, and product enhancement previews. Look for enhancements in the areas of:
- Service and Parts Pricing Optimization
- Service Sales Process Evaluation, Implementation, Training, and Support
- Specialty ROI Marketing
Looking forward to the next chapter of KEEPS and Dynatron Software.
All the best,
Leigh Silver – President KEEPS